<< Back to promotions
Welcome to the £1 Million Slots Prize Draw! There are a whopping 38,700 prizes to be won across just two weeks! That’s 9,675 per draw!
The promotion will run from 25th February to the 10th March. With four draws on 1st March, 4th March, 8th March and the 11th March.
The eligible games include Cleopatras Chest, Pirate Plunder, George And the Dragon, Fireworkz Blitz, Big Top Tombola, Mafia Millions and Snow Queens Magic.
In week 1 Clover Rollover will be a double entry game meaning every £10 staked gets you 2 entries into the draw and in week 2 Bouncy Balls will be a double entry game.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is only open to fully registered players aged 18 years or over on BOGOF Bingo.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion will run from 00:00 on the 25th February to 23:59 on the 10th March 2019 and will be made up of 4 draws as follows:
|Week 1||Week 2|
|Prize Amount||Prize Amount|
|Draw 1||Draw 2||Draw 3||Draw 4|
|Dates||25th - 28th Feb||1st - 3rd Mar||4th - 7th Mar||8th - 10th Mar|
|Draw Date||1st Mar||4th Mar||8th Mar||11th Mar|
|Number of Winners||9,675||9,675||9,675||9,675|
3. To comply with applicable laws, and so that this website and promotion remains safe and secure, we may request proof of eligibility and identity. This must be provided upon request. Should you not provide this or if we are not fully satisfied that what has been provided meets the requirements, we may withhold and/or retain any and all amounts until such time as this has been fulfilled.
4. To enter: Log into (or create an account) your BOGOF Bingo account and place a £10 stake on an eligible game, detailed in Term 5, during the promotional period to be entered into the relevant prize draw.
5. Eligible Games:
|£1 Million Slots Draw - Eligible Games|
|Single Entry:||Week 1||Week 2|
|Cleopatras Chest||Pirate Plunder||George And The Dragon||Fireworkz Blitz|
|Big Top Tombola||Mafia Millions||AOTG Lord Of Lightning||Snow Queens Magic|
|Double Entry Games:||Clover Rollover||Bouncy Balls|
6. Entries are made automatically upon each £10 stake made on an eligible game. Every £10 staked on “Clover Rollover” during Week 1 will reward 2 entries into the relevant Draw 1 or Draw 2 Prize Draw (Single entry during Week 2). Every £10 staked on “Bouncy Balls” during Week 2 will reward 2 entries into the relevant Draw 3 or Draw 4 Prize Draw (Single entry during Week 1).
7. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be made unless there are general account limits imposed by the player or BOGOF Bingo.
8. The total £10 threshold stake is cumulative, so can be made up of multiple stakes of smaller amounts. Eligible slots may be available in both mini-game version (within the Bingo room) and full screen standalone versions. Combined stakes across eligible slots will qualify for draw entries.
9. The Prizes: Each draw has up to 9,675 winners who will win cash prizes equating to a total prize fund of £250,000. The prizes will be paid into the winning players’ registered account on BOGOF Bingo in £ GBP.
10. Additional Prize Details: The total prize fund for each draw in this Promotion is £250,000 per prize draw split as follows:
|Week 1||Week 2|
|Total Prize Fund||500,000||500,000|
|Draw 1||Draw 2||Draw 3||Draw 4|
|Cash Prize||No. Prizes||Prize Amount||No. Prizes||Prize Amount||No. Prizes||Prize Amount||No. Prizes||Prize Amount|
11. The winners will be selected in a random draw to be conducted by PromoVeritas Ltd, the independent promotional verification service, from all valid entries received by the Promoter, within one working day after the promotional period.
12. Entrants may win more than one prize as multiple entries are permitted.
13. Prize payments will be made to the winners’ account within 2 working days of the draw date.
14. In the event that a winners’ account has been closed (by the entrant or the company) prior to the award of the prize, reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner via e-mail or other method. Those failing to respond to such notification within 14 days may forfeit the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant.
15. In the event that a winners’ account is deemed to be ineligible (for example found to be under age, or invalid ID or verification), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of the prize and if necessary award the prize to an alternate entrant.
16. There is no alternative to any cash prize offered in whole or part and withdrawal of prize payments can only be made in accordance with the general Terms and Conditions of BOGOF Bingo.
17. No responsibility is accepted for game plays or stakes lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission as a result of technical failures or otherwise.
18. Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential at all times and in accordance with the relevant Data Protection laws and best practice. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
19. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. These Terms and Conditions are additional to the standard Terms and Conditions for the participating website, and by participating in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by both of these Terms and Conditions.
21. This Promotion is available to multiple sites within the Virtue Fusion network and therefore winners may be selected across multiple sites.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions: (i) without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or (ii) for any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change, unless the change is favourable to the participant (including, making the Promotion Terms fairer to you or easier to understand), in which case prior notice will not be given.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
25. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
26. Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.begambleaware.org or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133.